“Soulestination” is a magic tower (fixed-value strategy RPG) game that incorporates meta elements. Players need to control Rovia as the Savior, fight the enemy in the process of exploring the world, and gradually see the essence of the world.
I made several Magic Tower games before but this is the first one I decide to release out on Steam. One main reason is to let more people know about this type of game.
- More than 300 well-designed maps, more than 20 different styles of areas
- Revealing the essence of the world as you explore further
- More than 200 enemies, with dozens of different skills. You need to organize strategies for each enemy with unique skills
- Nearly 30 unique Evil Soul bosses, which require a certain strategy to reduce the damage taken in defeating them.
- Dozens of unique Weapons and Soul Artifacts. There are countless ways to beat the game.
- 3 modes of difficulty are carefully balanced, allowing both casual players and hardcore players to enjoy the strategy of this game.
- Playtime of more than 10 hours. It will surely bring you a strategic feast.